Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ah, LOVE!

February takes us to another time in our lives....a time of heart shaped chocolates and roses...a time for people to complain about how commercial Valentine's Day is and to go see romantic comedies everyone will forget within six months. Romance is in full bloom, and ice storms plague the nation (well at least this February they do).

I logged onto my blog this morning only to discover I have a follower! I have never had one before....so this is exciting. Hello follower! Thank you! So so so so so so much. You just made my day!

I have writer's block as is common for me in February. And January. And December. Winter kills my creativity, I don't know why. (I told my girlfriend's mom I have writer's blockage. She suggested Exlax). The good news is that I have finally started some creative writing classes at college. I am under the tutelage of a challenging poet/professor who knows I can write and won't let me quit. It's as though I have found my kung fu master.

As for posting new stories, we'll see how far I get in the near future. Hopefully farther than most people get through War and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment